- Feel sorry for self
- Litter the house with wadded tissues (partly because I can’t be bothered to pick up after myself and partly because it irks my husband to no end… hehe… I’m evil when sick)
- Sleep whenever I can (despite little hands patting me all over my face to wake me up and little voices saying “Mommy, Mommy, wake up!” every five minutes)
- Drink way more water than I usually do
- Cough and sneeze and blow out all sorts of nastiness (which in a perverse way makes me feel productive, seeing all the dead bodies of my white blood cells as they rage wars against the invading foreign agents)
- Hole up in layers of comfy blankets with a really great book! (see post on my favorite romance books and authors)
What do you do when you’re down with the flu?