- When Valerius goes through the rite in order to apply to be Rain’s Consort. This is the first step he takes on a path that will change his destiny. He’s been relatively reactive up to this point, but this is where he makes a stand.
- First flash back in Valerius’ back story. I enjoyed bringing an ancient civilization to life. I’m a huge fan of the period and almost all television/ movie productions related to it.
- Sophia and Ere exchanging notes. The majority of the book is pretty intense and heavy. I like these moments of normality that connects us back to real life.
- When Rain and Valerius finally get it on! Enough said.
- Flash back to Mid Autumn Festival. I liked describing the initial tentative interactions between Valerius and Rain, full of attraction, but also full of uncertainty and self-doubt, on both their parts. Many of us are painfully shy around the person we really like. Imagine if you had Valerius and Rain’s baggage on top of that…it took a lot of courage for them to come together.
Be sure to get your Kindle copy of Pure Healing here
Or the print copy here.
Published by Aja James Parnormal Fantasy Romance Author
This is Aja (pronounced Asia). Welcome to my site!
A bit about myself:
I’ve been writing stories since the age of six, and novels since the age of thirteen. Can’t say that those early efforts were particularly good, but I sure loved putting them down on paper! And whether I document them or not, stories are forever forming and expanding and interconnecting in my head.
The best part is–it’s completely organic, the way the stories develop. When the inspiration hits, I write just so I myself can learn where the characters are headed because oftentimes, they take me by surprise! It is my ultimate dream to become a best-selling novelist one day and share my stories with as many readers as I possibly can.
My other loves include art, cooking, old movies (anything with Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Robert Redford, Vivien Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, Clark Gable, and all the song and dance numbers because you can’t watch them and not be happy!)
I adore taking long walks with my husband and running after my two rambunctious kids. I have traveled extensively (all seven continents except Antarctica) and have a multi-cultural upbringing. I speak two and a half languages and binge watch TV shows when the mood strikes.
I love hearing from readers, so please contact me directly! Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news and updates and free chapters in upcoming books!
Ciao for now!
XOXO Aja James
View all posts by Aja James Parnormal Fantasy Romance Author
1 thought on “My Top 5 Favorite Scenes from Pure Healing (Book 1)”
Hey Aja, I’m with you those were some of my favorite scenes as well. I loved the book as a whole though. I could re-read it again and again :).