OK, first off, privates are off limits. I know your mind went straight to the gutter, but let’s pull it out for a second.
Let me narrow the choices down:
I think I covered everything except privates and head, including the face. So if you had to choose from the list above, which would you choose?
Personally, my ranking would probably be:
- Abs + chest + butt. I know, I cheated to tie a few together, but it’s really hard for me to decide! If I absolutely had to pick one above the rest it would have to be abs. Because the existence of abs necessitates a certain type of physique—the lean, athletic, graceful type, which is the type I like the most for the Heroes of my novels.
- Shoulders + hips. Nothing like a pair of wide, broad shoulders to make a girl feel feminine by contrast. And have you ever seen a well cut hip? That strip of muscle right above the hip bone? …. Enough said
- Arms. Cliché, but good guns sure look great in a tight T
- Hands. Large, long-fingered, veined hands…imagine them traveling over your body… hehe
- Legs. Not really that important as long as their proportional. Nothing like chicken legs under a magnificent torso to ruin a good picture.
- Feet. As long as they’re large and high-arched and not too hairy…and not too smelly too, I’m good to go.
And to tantalize your imagination, here are the covers for the first 3 books in the Pure/ Dark series. Get Book 1: Pure Healing, and Book 2: Dark Longing today!
Published by Aja James Parnormal Fantasy Romance Author
This is Aja (pronounced Asia). Welcome to my site!
A bit about myself:
I’ve been writing stories since the age of six, and novels since the age of thirteen. Can’t say that those early efforts were particularly good, but I sure loved putting them down on paper! And whether I document them or not, stories are forever forming and expanding and interconnecting in my head.
The best part is–it’s completely organic, the way the stories develop. When the inspiration hits, I write just so I myself can learn where the characters are headed because oftentimes, they take me by surprise! It is my ultimate dream to become a best-selling novelist one day and share my stories with as many readers as I possibly can.
My other loves include art, cooking, old movies (anything with Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Robert Redford, Vivien Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, Clark Gable, and all the song and dance numbers because you can’t watch them and not be happy!)
I adore taking long walks with my husband and running after my two rambunctious kids. I have traveled extensively (all seven continents except Antarctica) and have a multi-cultural upbringing. I speak two and a half languages and binge watch TV shows when the mood strikes.
I love hearing from readers, so please contact me directly! Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news and updates and free chapters in upcoming books!
Ciao for now!
XOXO Aja James
View all posts by Aja James Parnormal Fantasy Romance Author